Claire Holley

I saw Claire Holley open for OTR in Grand Rapids and became a fan
instantly.  Her CD's are wonderful, especially the new self-titled CD on
Yep Roc Records.

I would also vote for the Innocence Mission.  Our friends from Lancaster
PA need to get more chances to play live.  OTR fans that do not know their
music would absolutely adore them.  Their latest CD "Small Planes" (What
Are Records) is a beautiful collection of out takes and extras that didn't
make albums between 1996 and 2001.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools