Re:Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #783

fred said:

> I may not stay.

oh, goodness, that saddens me greatly.  although i've never actually had a conversation with fred, he is a source of great wisdom, as found within his last post.

> A mixture of beauty and wisdom?  That's more rare, but I've seen it on the otr list.  Not today.

ah, yes.  the beauty.  the magic.  the wisdom. there are some people who's words i live to read.  orsen scott card.  lindford.  karin.  fred.  don smith.  sartre.  i wish for more beauty.  i do not wish for the list to become what it once was...that is impossible.  but i do wish for beauty...whether it is a more mature beauty than before or not...

i wish for the ability and knowledge of words that those i adore use...i wish i could speak in wisdom and beauty...

> Flame me; I'll wince.  Flame me twice, and I'm outta here.

don't go...stay.  i'll miss you.  truly.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka