Moderator

In a message dated 10/10/01 3:41:47 PM, Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com
writes:

>"Or should we have a moderator?"
>
>Have we come to the point where we as adults can't "moderate" our own
>feelings and be responsible in what we say?  I guess this group has.  It
>saddens me that this list will be "dividing" because of this event.  OTR
>me represents unity and community (the first list I have been on, and the
>only list I have stayed on...because of the great discussions).

Same thing happened on the VoL list.  Then once we got to the "other list"
the same people who were obnoxious continued to be obnoxious because now they
took the "take no prisoners" approach to discussion.  Whatever restraint they
had on the band list was lost on a list that they percieved as open to
anything.

Watching Eternity,
Andy B.