Re: jury duty

LikeTheQuiche at aol_com wrote:
> Anyone ever been summoned for the duty?
> I've been 'honored'

I was once... but I got out of it by writing a
letter saying that I was in school.  I was.

It didn't list that as a valid excuse, and it
said to call the day of the jury duty assignment
to find out if i had been excused.  I didn't.
I suppose I have a warrant out for my arrest now,
or something.

One good way to get out of even being selected
would be to not be registered to vote.  That's
my current situation.

That way I don't have to do my "civic duty."

bad citizen,
Dan

np: travis - the invisible band