Re: This could get ugly...

Well, given the recent discoveries concerning the
activities of the hijackers in their last few days,
I'm not sure this will work.  They might just stand in
line to plop down their ten dollars!

Oh yeah...snicker, snicker...

Kelvin

--- Liesel tarquini <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
wrote:

>  The President has asked that we unite for a
>  common cause. Since the  hard line Islamic
>  people can not stand nudity, and consider it
>  a sin to see a naked woman that is not their
>  wife, Friday night at 7:00, all women should
>  run out of their house naked to help weed out
>  the terrorists. The United States appreciates
>  your efforts, and applauds you.

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."