Re: This could get ugly...

 7:56am and Me = highly humored.  Thanks for a good morning chuckle.  ;)

  Liesel tarquini <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com> wrote:

The President has asked that we unite for a
common cause. Since the hard line Islamic
people can not stand nudity, and consider it
a sin to see a naked woman that is not their
wife, Friday night at 7:00, all women should
run out of their house naked to help weed out
the terrorists. The United States appreciates
your efforts, and applauds you.

God bless America.

(just read it and laugh, i'm sorry but someone must
share my amusement with this right? we'll consider it
rhonda's vindiction)...

kindly regarding you (& ready for crucifixion),

Liesel

Do You Yahoo!?
NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month. Yahoo! by Phone.