Re: just a couple of random questions....

I've also, on more than one occasion over the years, seen her playing a
Takamine.
Most often IIRC, when Ric was still with them. The last couple years I
haven't really been close enough to notice. I guess the days are gone when
one can just show up an hour before showtime and sneak a seat right in the
front row... But that's a good thing.

kevin

<< > the first:  does anyone know what kind (brand, etc.)
 > of guitar karin plays?

<< In latter days, Karin could be seen sporting a
 Rickenbacker Model 1997 on occasion. More recently,
 I've noticed she's played a Larveé acoustic guitar. >>