re: political/social music referal

Rhonda Hunt-Conklin wrote:
> I was wondering if some of you may have suggestions
> about bands who are political/have a political
> message to their music, such as Rage Against The
> Machine, U2, Midnight Oil, etc. I'm just looking
> to get into some new music.

ummm...actually, I'm not the one who wrote the above
but I totally dug the info that Dan sent!

I'd also like to recommend "Ballydowse"...they raise
some very interesting questions...a "thinking band",
most definately. They live at JEPUSA, here in Chicago,
their e-mail address is "www.diamante.com" and they're
on "Grrr recordS"...hope you enjoy!

Peace.