thematic what's spinnin'...

today, i decided would be "wuss rock" day...
well, i needed to brush up on my Travis and
Remy Zero for their tour coming through town
next week... i think it's called "we will wuss
the world" or something.  haha... just kidding.
i think it's The Invisible Tour (for real).

anybody ever pick music thematically to listen
to at work, home, car, while swimming, or pouring
hydrochloric acid into rice krispies?

so, my "what's spinnin' today" at work is all
what i like to refer to as "wuss rock"...
 Travis - Good Feelin'
 Travis - The Man Who
 Travis - The Invisible Band
 Remy Zero - Remy Zero