From: Bruce Lachey [mailto:b_lachey at hotmail_com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 6:04 PM
To: chris at fumblefactory_com; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: So...

Chris sed:

>Now that i've bought plane tickets from Portland, OR to Columbus, OH
>for the Taft Show, we should talk seriously about this potluck thing.
>anyone think of asking K&L of they'd like to come? they're not too big
>of rock stars to do that, would they? :-) j/k.  serously though, i'd
>love to do the potluck thing and meet other lostees.

Were we thinking that or just meeting somewhere first?  It's a funny thing
because it's on a Friday night.  It'd be tough for a lot of us to get
something together and bring it fresh and all.  I'm up for anything though.

We can quiz the bandmembers once we work out a plan.

I'll scout out by Taft this weekend, see if there's a fun restaurant.  Or...

  Maybe Longworth Hall, and BYOF.