Re: Re: Rhapsodie Redux

On 9/27/01 8:09 AM, quoth the effervescent JLuvzMusyk at aol_com at
JLuvzMusyk at aol_com:

>the last time i dragged chuck to an otr show (december in pittsburgh, before
>he and i broke up), i was talking to linford prior to the show.  i asked
>them
>if they were going to play "rhapsodie," for i was learning that song
>specifically to play/sing it at my wedding reception, and he said that they
>hadn't been planning on it, but that he would do what he could.
>
>even though chuck didn't appreciate otr at all, when they played that song,
>and karin sang, i think he got it.  for once, he got it.
>
>*sigh*  too bad a few months later he dropped it.  and you know, in the
>words
>of amanda marshall in regards to him, "you know, i don't really miss you.  i
>just need to know do you ever think of you and i...?"

Yes, but Chuck was an idiot. It goes both ways: if he weren't an idiot,
he wouldn't have crumbled, which made you sad. However, since he DID fall
apart at the mental seams, you discovered he's a grade-a moron before any
damage was done.  Though were there damage to be done, I'd be right there
to back you up. I'd probably do some of the damage myself. Where's my
epee?

I'm back at my computer, finally, and I can now say with full confidence
that you are all insane. Over 100 emails from this list alone, and I
STILL have no idea what anyone's talking about.