Re: you say it's the end of lucy

Black Draver wrote:

> coffee *causes* headaches not cures them!

Unless you're like me: so addicted that most headahces come from withdrawal.

I was impressed by "Dead Weight" in a way i haven't been before when I
listened today. Funny how a song can pass you by hundreds of times only
to snag you years later. "I've Been Slipping" did the same thing to me
about a year ago.

gosh: to think I've had that "Patience" CD for nine years now...

John

--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"The world suffers
the disfigurement
of honored reciminations
that have made hatreds
holy, consecrated
by the sure coherence
of their impulse,
advertised by headlines
crying peace.
Among persons
alignments are drawn
by the proclivities of which
may be argued
the righteousness of murder"

-Wendell Berry, "The Design of the House: Ideal and Hard Time"