Marsha 9

Early this morning it looked like Marsha was gonna be voted out, so we drove to the beach and hung out there and watched the sunrise.
All of a sudden she got up, walked towards the ocean and removed her white dress. She flung it into the air but she never let go of it and it pulled her up with her. Airborne it metamorphosized into a seagul. The seagull hovered above me for a while, resisting the wind, then it turned it's neck, adjusted its wings, allingned them with the wind and was driven away by the air current. I looked at it as it gradually got further and further away until it finally disapeared in the distance.
Damn. I think she's gone. What a way to go.