My Theatre Idea (no OtR)

My contribution to musical theater is this: have a bunch of people lip sync
and perform the most memorable videos of the 80s.  The finale of course will
be Thriller, with everyone getting a chance to dance in ragged clothes and
horrid makeup.

And don't make it "good" by any stretch of the imagination.  Just like in my
high school days.. I graduated with 66 in my class, you can imagine the
overflowing talent we had in our midwestern farmtown drama club.  It was
like "Fame" with even less talent, if that's imaginable.

Anyway, so make it this third-rate redo of all these classic early MTV
videos: Material Girl, Beat It, Take on Me, Sweet Dreams are Made of This,
Van Halen's Jump, etc...  The crowd would go wild.

I'll be comin' for you, OK,
Bruce