Re: OT: "OT" & Over the Rhine

Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> I take it your "OT" meant "On Tour", right Dan?

sure... it *could* mean that... or it could mean:
-Over The...
-Off Topic
-Ozric Tentacles
-O.R. They?
-Oil Thickening
-Orgasmic Thoughts
-Odd Thimble
-Olfactory Twitching
-Oregon Tastiness

I was refering to the last one... as I had just had
an Oregon Honey Beer last night... and that made me
think of liquid, which made me think of water, which
made me think of rivers, which made me think of the
Atlantic Ocean, which made me think of Europe, which
made me think of Germany, which made me think of
the Rhine river, which made me think of the district
in Cincinnati named Over the Rhine, which made me
think of rivers, which made me think of Darth Vador,
which made me think of 2 years ago when Linford
posted like that, which made me think of Over the
Rhine- the band.  i hope that followed.  it should
make perfect sense.

hence my post.  about the band.  of course.

> From the Ozric website (just kidding):

ooo, thanks for reminding me... i need to check
out their site... it's been a while...

amenaza al mundo,
Dan

np: michael kelsey - falling into place