OT: Over the Rhine

I take it your "OT" meant "On Tour", right Dan?  At any rate, if y'all have
a chance to see these shows (I dunno if they're really acoustic, or trio
shows like the two Kentucky ones a few weeks ago), don't miss it.  Come on
out, it's great.  (If you don't know where Patrick's is, it's...  by the
Minona Golf Course or something...)

From the Ozric website (just kidding):

Oct 12 Kent OH, Brady's, 436 E. Main
Special Acoustic show

Oct 13 Dalton OH, Dalton High School Auditorium
Special Acoustic show. Doors 7:00, concert 8:00. Reserve seats $15, general
admission $12. Tickets available at Dalton YMCA, 100 North Kurzen Rd.
Dalton, Ohio 44618 (330-682-1033) and Orrville YMCA, 1801 Smucker Road,
Orrville, Ohio 44667 (330-683-2153).

In my quest to find out where Dalton was, found out it's just near
Massillon.  Has anyone here seen "Go Tigers!" about Massillon's high school
football team?  It won awards at Sundance (yawn) but it pretty good; it's
playing at mainstream theaters here in Cincinnati now.

el mundo puede esperar,
Bruce