Re: otr at my wedding?

Amanda said:

>at my friends wedding, their first dance as husband
>and wife was to 'go down easy' by otr. it was
>beautiful!

I'm not married, but I bet if I got married I'd be having an otr wedding too.

I do however use _jacksie_ as the first song I play whenever I have to move somewhere new.  Those opening notes of the *whatever that is playing backwards* really bounce off the walls and ceiling to let me know how the accoustics in the room are.  It's my accoustic meter if you will.