Re: otr at my wedding?

jennifer-
 at my friends wedding, their first dance as husband
and wife was to 'go down easy' by otr. it was
beautiful!
 another one of my friends walked down the aisle to
the new song by enya. that was also beautiful. good
luck!!!
 :) amanda

--- Jennifer McGuiggan <jennann at hotmail_com> wrote:

<HR>
<P>i mostly lurk around the digest list, but i'm out
of my corner asking for your collective assistance on
something.</P>
<P>i'm getting married in a week and a half (october
7) and still don't have music picked out for the
ceremony. the ceremony will be outside (hopefully!)
and all the music will be from CD's. any suggestions
on good choices for the prelude, processional,
recessional, and postlude? i think i want to stay away
from overly done classical things and keep things a
little more modern and slightly upbeat.</P>
<P>&nbsp;i'm considering walking down the aisle to
otr's "little genius." it has a nice lilting feel. any
other ideas?</P>
<P>cheers,<BR>&nbsp; jenn.<BR></P>
<P>you can email the list or me directly with your
brilliant ideas,
please!<BR></P><BR><BR></DIV></div><br
clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer
at <a

=====
"courage is a weapon we must use, to find some life we can't refuse.... " over the rhine