Re: sons & OTR

Hi,
I'm Clyde and new to the OTR Club and my only album is GDBD.  I just cannot
put into words how much this album means to me.  The slow music, words are
perfect and the cover art(old pictures),  All I can say is WOW.

I'm trying to find other OTR albums and having trouble finding a store that
carries them, HELP ME PLEASE.

OTR fan 4ever
Clyde