Re:

In a message dated 9/26/2001 8:41:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
marquee at knology_net writes:

> Gee, Why don't I use netscape mail anymore?

well, that's an easy one!

you moved and forgot about it.  remember your diamond girls post a couple
minutes ago?  lol

anyway, yeah, i forget about stuff that i love frequently...but that's mostly
because i love SO MUCH STUFF that it's impossible to keep track of it all!

one thing's for sure, though.  i don't love musicianship or all this jazz
homework that i can't do that's going to end up bringing down my gpa.  *sigh*

back to downloading the listening assignments for this week...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka