Re: Declarations Galore (was Re: Various.)

In a message dated 9/25/2001 4:03:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time, kanani71 at yahoo_com writes:

>>"As far as I'm concerned, we should all be there.  I'm hereby
declaring my intention to make the trip from California..." , "...so
barring unforeseen circumstances, I'm gonna do my best to make it."

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com<<

Excellently put, Steve.  I went to sleep age 29 last night and woke
up age 30, and darnit, I don't want to wait till next year!  I'm
hereby declaring my intention to hunt down a miraculous ticket price
with my name on it to make the trip from the Islands.  Suppose I
should buzz the cousin to let her know she may be housing me... ;).
If any of you stumble on cheap Hawai'i fares, send me a URL, I'll be
looking myself.

mahalo, michelle

Cheap = $650 and under ($708-$924 as of this morning, perks of
paradise eh? *smirk*)

Michelle...

Naturally the dates on which you're wanting to travel are going to affect the fares you're going to find.  I'm looking at leaving LA on 12/6 and returning 12/9.  A quick look at Orbitz <http://www.orbitz.com>, using those same dates gave me a fare of $591 on United, from Honolulu to Cincinnati, with stops in LA and Chicago.  If you're willing to fly into a nearby city instead of Cincinnati you'll probably be able to find an even cheaper fare.  It currently looks like I'll have to fly into either Columbus or Indianapolis to get a decent fare.

HTH!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl