Re: What's spinnin'....

> Anyone remember my post years ago about how
> "Rhapsodie" meant, to me,
> that loving someone doesn't obligate them to love
> you back, and how the
> lesson of the song was brought home to me most
> forcefully while sitting
> in the Tin Angel, listening to Karin sing, staring
> at the man who made
> the words personal to me, with tears running down my
> face? (Yeah, I'm
> GAF, too.) Well, that's the one to whom I was
> describing Utena tonight.
> See? It all ties together in the end. All roads lead
> to OtR. Or Utena.
> Say THAT five times fast....

tin angel?!
as in 2nd & market tin angel??!! you a philly girl!
oh huzzah.  lived at 16th & Spruce for quite some
time, now just outside the city...there must be others
in the area too...are there listee gatherings on the
east coast as well?
subconsciously i knew one using the term 'snooks' had
to be from philly.

liesel