Lara's CD Query

--- Lara Conrad <laraaustin at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Well, I agree that Ecetera Whatever has some nice
> words....but isn't it
> kinda slow and whiney?

Liesel said...

"slow and whiney?!!!  aughhhhh.  no it is
minimalistic,
hip to the nth degree.  well written and idealistic
with a shadow of sadness across it's face.  trendy
will fade and date itself:  this song is building to a
classic..."

I totally agree! I may be a bit biased because my
lovely husband gave it to me as a Love Offering...it
is now "our song" and I think it works for us because
it is so realistic...yet, in it, there's this eternal
presence of hope to be found.

Simply beautiful.

Blessings and "she's not a girl who misses much",
Rhonda

np Tori Amos covering the Beatles "Happiness is a Warm
Gun" (off "The White Album")