Blessed Be (Was Re: My Momma Sami..)

Ok... you're maybe thinking of the Beatitudes, which all begin "Blessed are
the..." such and such "for they will" such and such?

I was thinking of bumper stickers.  LOL  "My other car is a
broomstick!"  always seems to be accompanied by one that
reads "Blessed Be".

So I poked around the web and found the following:
http://www.funet.fi/pub/doc/religion/paganism/wicca/peachnet/simple.ritual

Since I added the link, I won't go into all that's included on that page,
just a quick snip that seemed amusingly...er...relevant:

>>Turn to the East and say,
>>"Air, the element of thought and communication, join with
>>me! As my mind quests for new ideas, I call upon the
>>qualities of Air within and about me, to speed my
>>good intentions." Light the candle; say "Blessed Be!"

To each his own....  :)
A.