Re: Lara's CD Query

Lara  wrote:
> > Well, I agree that Ecetera Whatever has some nice
> > words....but isn't it
> > kinda slow and whiney?

Liesel replied:
> slow and whiney?!!!  aughhhhh.  no it is minimalistic,
> hip to the nth degree.  well written and idealistic
> with a shadow of sadness across it's face.  trendy
> will fade and date itself:  this song is building to a
> classic...i think we are suggesting sad songs because
> when everyone is listening to this cd, before they
> shelf it , they will have the desperate longing for
> what was and not yet quite want to move on to another
> section in their lives.  these are songs that will
> perpetuate their meloncholy for so long as they need
> it to be there while building the courage for the next
> step.  but i do see your delemma.

hip to the nth degree, huh? I'll have to think on that one. Maybe I need to
stop skipping it everytime I listen to that disc. ;-)

It *will* be sad when we all go our separate ways, but I know that the rest
of the CD includes tracks like "california dreaming", something by N'sync
and a track from Les Mis....

I'm liking Micheal's suggestion of "Like a Radio" and the ASR version is so
yummy. mmmmm

Lara