Re: some meetings you just wear shoes

Rhys:
Aww... *virtual hug*
When it rains, it pours, hmm?

My ex's girlfriend got laid off last week, and my ex had half of his
department
let go today (about 15 people.)  They both work in the design field; trade
shows, exhibits, that sort of thing.   It probably goes without saying that
not a lot of people are interested in traveling to corporate conventions
right now.  So.

Hope your unemployed status is brief; I realize I've never met you and
proabably don't know you from Eve (does that count as OTR
content?..heehee) but your posts are intelligent, thoughtful and
witty... I'm sure you'll be snapped up soon by a company who won't
realize just how lucky they are 'til about six months from now when
they'll wonder how they ever managed without you!

:)
Keep us posted!
Anita