-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Daniel J.
Temmesfeld
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 3:40 PM
To: GJFinerJr at aol_com; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: y kant Tori kover? (was Re: ...and new CDs)

GJFinerJr at aol_com wrote:
> In other news, the new Tori Amos is, well, strange.
> Hearing her do covers of Tom Waits, Neil Young and
> Depeche Mode, among others, is, umm...  weird!
> It's taking time to grow on me.

yeah, it's growing on me, too.  i listened to it twice
at work (low volume, though due to cubicles near me).
like it more in the car where i can turn it up.

i dig the Eminem song the best, i think.

i only knew 4 of the original songs beforehand... i
guess i'm uneducated in some 80s music or something.
i only knew the Beatles song, the Depeche Mode song,
the Eminem song, and the Slayer song.

> I really enjoyed and highly recommend her past
> work "To Venus and Back."  It is certainly my
> favorite Tori album to date.

_To Venus and Back_ is a great album... here's my Tori
order of albums...
1. Boys for Pele
2. Little Earthquakes
3. Under the Pink
4. From the Choirgirl Hotel
5. To Venus and Back
6. StrangeLittleGirls (growing on me)
7. Y Kant Tori Read?

i adore her, so all of those albums are high on my
great albums list...

Dan

np: incubus - morning view promo... :)