Re: Okay...I think I'll try this, again...

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Black Draver wrote:

> Lara said:
>
> >Would you say it's worth spending tax return or student >loan money on?
>
> >I'm getting very mixed reviews.

Sherry and I have been listening to it for the past few days.  Extremely
eclectic - experimental, even.  Think - twelve Tori tunes that are
also are covers, all of which exude her particular charm and
style.  There's an awful lot of fun to it.

It ain't Little Earthquakes or Choirgirl, but so very little is...well
worth it for the Tori fan.  Bonnie and Clyde '97 is worth the price
of admission alone.

> intrinsicly, no--but I buy all kinds of things that I shouldn't--of course I'm filthy rich and toss around loose gemstones at parties instead of confetti, but hey---(I wish)  :)
>
> -)v(

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |