Re: (NOTRC) to jeff klaum....

The site really is great. The movie reviews can be totally hysterical (and
pretty damn accurate too). Make sure u check out:

http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-tina.html

She is my favorite.

Wow...u work for Delta...that has to be fun these days. I'm hoping on a
plane in about a month and pretty curious to see what the changes will be
like by then by the airlines.

spanxxx,

jef