Re: Texas

> Yep, that's "Say What You Want".
>
> here's part of the lyric:
>
> And when I get that feeling
> I can no longer slide I can no longer run
> And when I get that feeling
> I can no longer hide for it's no longer fun
> Well, you can say what you want
> But it won't change my mind
> I'll feel the same about you
> And you can tell me your reasons
> But it won't change my feelings
> I'll feel the same about you

i haven't heard that song in forever -- for some
reason it has a subconscious link to paula cole, must
have come out when she was the radio rage. this song
and 'where have all the cowboys gone', linked together
in my mind...i remember:  first car, sophomore year
college, driving in along the massachusetts coast in
may, it is one of the month's odd sunny days.  i can't
remember what i was thinking of as i drove-- but i
think i was happy.

is it time to go home yet?  i have some cds to find
now...

liesel