Little OTR fairy wants to help

Hi everyone!
It's Miss Margarita sharing our little fairy plan to help.
I wanted to let you all know that in addition to the Ebay Sept.11 fund, some
of us faeries united in hopes to raise a little more $$ to help out Red
Cross.  The Faerie Network is a new yahoo group of concerned faerie
citizens, who are donating handmade wings among other fabulous things and
posting them on Ebay.  ALL profits will go directly to Red Cross.  To find
these wonderful items please search for faerie network on ebay.  Some
auctions have already started and they will continue for a few weeks.  If
all goes well we will do it again soon.  I have donated a sterling angel
pendant I made:)  To visit my auction go to
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1640443598
To join the faerie network please visit our yahoo club at
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thefaerienetwork
Those of you that can donate or would like to bid, please don't hesitate.
Also, feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be interested:0
monkey!
Thank you for reading this email, I send it with faerie blessings!
May peace prevail!
Miss Margarita