HWJD?

I saw this bumper sticker that said HWJD? How Would Jesus Drive?

I thought it was hilarious. maybe i am weird but that is okay.

I was never into the whole WWJD plastered all over stuff, but one thing I saw
and had  to have (as a joke) was the women's bikini underwear with WWJD
printed across the butt. whoo hoo. It must have been intended to serve as a
reminder for those who have just eased the pants off a grrlie. Kinda ruins
the moment I would think. hee hee.
peace~
Holly