Re: Falwell and Robertson blame gays and liberals for WTC Attack

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Brad Caviness wrote:
> Is this not one of the most horrible, unchristian assertions you've ever
> heard?

Well, it's not without biblical precedents.  Anyway, if you want to see
the interview in question, click on Thursday's _700 Club_ at the first URL
below, and zip ahead to the 45-minute mark.  Falwell has also issued a
terse statement of his own, responding to the brouhaha.

http://web.cbn.org/video/player.asp?prgm=700club&vsrc=archive/091301&seg=
http://www.falwell.com/