Re: Various things

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Jeffrey Klaum wrote:

drew j?
> >this meaningless money-making machine feels worse than hollow. It almost feels
> >immoral. I shouldn't be focusing my energies on this irrelevant shit right
> >now.
>
> this is how i have been all week. and it isnt getting any better.
>
> jef

i wondered if anyone else had been feeling it...

last week was horrible work-wise.

and i began to truly understand why i don't like making money for someone
else.

and it felt pointless.

eseically after seeing an alfabet museum... and knowing i still want to do
something else.
literacy oriented or something.

then this.

and yea,

how hollow.

how reassuring at the same time to have routine to give some meaningful
structure.
however fragile it is, these things hold together an evconomy and support
a society that enables us to repsond as a nation the way we have.

when something like this happens, and there is no strong infrastructure,
the country falters,fails and struggles to stand, let alone survive and
help those whoe need it.

i guess i'm greteful for this monotony sometimes.

rhys

--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.