Nostradamus rumor

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:18:55 -0500
> From: "Japhy" <japhy at mail_utexas.edu>
> Subject: Re: Nostradamus rumor
>
> supposedly his writings have predicted a war at the turn of this =
> century. the bear from the north joins the snake of the desert to fight =
> the eagle of the west........however, this was believed to be nixed once =
> the soviet union fell.......who knows?
>  -tc from austin

since no one else has debunked this yet (at least that I've seen):

Read this: http://fury.com/article/925.php
Also look at: http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/hoaxes/predict.htm

both articles say the latest "prophecy" is little more than wild internet
rumor.

steve

-- Steve White -- swhite76 @ hotmail.com --
home: http://www.geocities.com/echobase_2000/sw/