Re: Do unto others

In a message dated 9/13/2001 8:41:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

> --- Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:
>  > Either way, starting a war with them over this isn't
>  > going to solve
>  > anything, IMHO.
>
>  and sitting back doing nothing will accomplish even less.

my question is this:  why do these have to be the only two possibilities?
aren't there any other alternatives?

michelle...about you otr content...i know what you mean about wishes about
the band.  i also would love to hear "i painted my name" live, although i
doubt that will ever happen.  *sigh*  i also would like to attend the taft
show on friday, the 5th of december, but there is no physical way.  i would
drive down from pittsburgh to catch the show no problem, but we have chamber
singer's rehearsal from 3:15 -- 4:45.  and then i would skip chamber singers
rehearsal, but i have a problem with that generally, and especially that day,
as we have our christmas concert the next sunday.  *sigh*  so, yet again, no
christmas show for me.

i've been listening to "give me strength" a lot lately.  not that *that's*
any different from normal...i love the song, and i think it has some very
deep messages.  just seems kinda relevant now.

fred...i love reading what you write.  just thought i'd tell you that.

anita, i'm sorry that you felt left alone in our little community here.
please no that, even though no one necessarily took the time to write to you
personally, your words were read, understood, and looked back on.  i'm sure
most of the religious people on this list prayed for the safety of your
friends and for the ease of your mind.  i, not being one of those people,
sent comforting thoughts your way...even if it wasn't written or spoken.
this family won't desert you, but sometimes this family isn't nearly as
articulate as we would all like to believe.

don...i think you're phenemonal.

hey...does anyone know what happened with karin's (was it her mother who was
sick?)?  and are the members of over the rhine safe and sound with their
families and friends?  just a thought.

happy thursday, all.  as happy as it can be.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka