Re: First and final word.

A friend of mine on the livejournal site, http://www.livejournal.com/users/artvamp, posted this link:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/2001_0912.html

Remember Michael Moore? Well, u will. This is also, as far as i am concerned a real excellent read. Especially for those of u out there who are tired of hearing the same war mongoring going on out there and name calling and finger pointing.

I never had much care or need (and still dont) for politics or religion or taking up sides etc... I just try to live by be good to everyone and urself. I wept last night and this morning and again here at work by myself for those people killed...all those people killed including the ones responsible. They did what they thought was right. Who helped create those thoughts in their heads that they needed to facilitate such a horrible act? hmmmm....no one is without some degree of blame. None of this should have happened but yet it did. It was just a matter of where and when.

I wish i could be in NY doing something useful. I feel like such a tool here at work. This is (my daily routine) so insignifcant compared to the horrors going on in NY and other places in the world that we never hear about or only hear about as a footnote in the last 15 seconds of the 6 o'clock news. Are we at war? Have we always been at war and just didnt know it because it never reached our shores? Whatever.

I told myself that i wasnt going to write the list on this subject because no one, including myself (especially myself) could possible say anything that would mean anything to anyone regarding this matter. But for one reason or another i find myself writing this now. I just feel numb. I want to do one of 2 things...1, do everything in my possible power to help those in need during this horrible event and others like it across the world or 2, go to bed, pull the covers over my head and not come out until i feel damned well ready too.

jef