Re: First and final word.

on "final" (?) words...

> To communicate, yes.  To explain myself, no.  You
> either get it or you
> don't.  If you don't, I'm not going to take the time
> to explain it.

that could mean that you care more about an elevated
place where you live, walled with pride, than about
communicating.  even if there were people who didn't
have the information at this moment or perhaps even
the basic tools to rightly understand you in your
current aparition, the interaction might be worth
decending from a pedestal.

> > > The majority of you fetid homunculi would
> > > rather REACT than THINK.

oops.  talking about preferences.  that comes too
closely to thought.  b/c you have to choose b/w more
than one option.  oh dear.

> All I have to do is look around me and draw
> conclusions from observations,
> then state my sweeping generalizations.

something akin to reaction, then?  or atleast less
than well-researched conclusions--something plenty of
us have done at one time or another.  but do you
really want to be a hypocrite knowingly?

> There's been no tragedy at my door.  The people I
> care about are safe and
> sound.

chris, i'm glad for you in that; but people don't
often escape tragedy.  and when they do, they rarely
forget it.

-j. marie