Re: First and final word.

i think the general abhorrence of yesterday's "stuff"
has more to do with loss of life and devastation than
with politics.  and while some may be hypocrites, many
find the victimization of others by "our own" to be
just as despicable.

with regard to the insensitivity to our "unthought"
feelings, i wonder if you or rex have ever lost
someone they truly loved.  if so, i wonder how the
desensitization formed in you.  or if you've ever
loved.  for those of us who have confirmedly lost
people we love, you'll have to put up with our hearts.
 unfortunately, we do feel.

instead of being mad at you, i feel sorry for you.
'cause if you're really that insensitive, you've
missed life.

-j. marie