Re: Chris

In a message dated Wed, 12 Sep 2001  1:24:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, LikeTheQuiche at aol_com writes:

> Why delete anything from him. He's rather amusing in an infantile way; you
> know like Mancow or Stern. . . sensationalism abounds in all their minds.
> They love when everyone's attention is upon them; OK, then, delete away.
>
> Mike

That's enough. Chris said something dumb over twelve hours ago. He's my friend, and he's a good man with an occasional conversational lapse. Other people on this list have said things that have offended me far more, were definitely not meant flippantly, and were repeated ad nauseum. Don't we have more important things to worry about?