Re: donate blood

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> > go donate blood.
>

> I can't even do that-- I lived in England for a year.
plasma, then. i don't think *that's* limited.

dunno.

i'm not alowed to give - i've had malaria.

but ic an still give plasma.

> last of four hijacked planes. The part of the Pentagon that was hit
> was Army planning and logistics. And the other plane, I heard on CBS,
> hit Camp David. No one's quite sure where to put the President. Or
> Congress.

there are rumours of five highjacked planes.

silence about wher eone plane crashed.

can't find confrim on camp david.

> I'm waiting for this to be over. I'm waiting for this to be unreal.

idon't think that will happen.

--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.