Re: The Czars

Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

The Czars "Before...But Longer" (bellaunion.com). They're absolutley
AMAZING.

I love The Czars!  That voice of his gets me every time!  I even ordered the
single (on album, no less) "Song to the Siren" .  It's beautiful, but came
through the mail scratched!  I've ordered quite a bit through Bella Union and
haven't had any others come in damaged.  Lots of great music there.   Some
others I recently ordered are gwei-lo, Russell Mills and Dirty Three.  They
also have Cocteau Twins--which I haven't checked out.  I do love Frazer's
voice, tho.  She sings on a few tracks from Massive Attack's Mezzanine.

If anyone's interested in checking out the Czars, I have the catalogue link.
  Bella Union Catalogue

Rinda