Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #722

I am on the coast of North Caorlina-heard the show on the 7th was in
Greensboro, NC and had thought I saw it cancelled on the official  OTR
website , but not certain. Go Cowboy Junkies website and check out concert
listings. :)

ps-now playing Elliot Smith, OTR's till we have faces, DJ Giles Peterson,Yo
La Tengo,Bran Van 3ooo,soundtrack to "I Could Read The Sky" by Iarla of Afro
Celt SOundsystem,Psychick Warriors of Gaia,Gailic Storm, Seven Nations, and
the Gorrilaz.
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream!"