South Carolina?

Hey...

Do we have any listies in South Carolina these days?

On Thursday I'm being sent to Myrtle Beach for about a week and a half and
would like to catch a show or two while I'm there (if I have the time).  I
know Cowboy Junkies are gonna be at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach on the
7th, but beyond that I don't know anything about what concerts might be
taking place during that time, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“From all this we may learn that there are two races of men in this world,
but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the
indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl