re: reading/listening

Since I haven't posted anything to the list in a while, I figured I might as
well jump in on these threads...

Recent listens:
Gillian Welch - Time (The Revelator)
Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend
Jason Harrod - Living in Skin
Terri Templeton - Merry Go Round
Ron Sexsmith - Blue Boy
Lucinda Williams - Essence
Tonio K. - Yugoslavia

Current reads:
Tony Campolo - Following Jesus Without Embarassing God
Robert Kaplan - Balkan Ghosts

Mark Helprin's Refiner's Fire would've been on that list too, but I just
finished it yesterday...

Goodnight all...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend

“From all this we may learn that there are two races of men in this world,
but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the
indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl