Re: crawling out from the corner

In a message dated 9/3/01 9:10:40 PM Central Daylight Time, Hazel410 at aol_com
writes:

<< On a big Charles de Lint kick lately, too... anyone heard of him??
 ~Anita >>

Love Charles de Lint: Master of the urban fairy tale.
Of the 6-7 I've read Moonheart is my favorite so far.
If it wasn't for my wanting to balance my fantasy reading with other things
I'd
have read more by now.
Trader will most likely be the next one I read by him.
Have you read that one yet? good?

Ever find any books of his under his pseudonym -- Samuel M Key?

kevin