Re: current listenings?

Haven't responded to the group before....so here goes with my essentisl
listening short list (current)

1. Catherine Durand (self titled) - French Language Quebec Rock.
    I only speak a few words....but love this CD anyway.

2. Keith Urban (also self titled) - A Guitar whiz - singer / songwriter from
"down under" Played on Country Radio formats but is so much more than a
single genre. Some will say cheesey....I say sincere.

3. Otr - Films for Radio (Of Course!!!)

4. Cowboy Junkies - "Open" (recently saw them in Quebec at the summer
festival and were very good , although no K or L presence on this night)

5. Lucinda Williams - "Essence" - her latest CD...a gem.

and I eagerly await the upcoming release from Shelby Lynne (in stores 10/13
I think)

Guilty Pleasure (though I'm not at all ashamed really) is Bryan Adams - "On
a Day Like Today".....Can't help it, I just love this (overlooked BA) CD.

Goodbye to anyone reading...and a nice weekend!

Steve