re: current listenings

i've been without a modem for the past month or so.
apparently it got fried during an especially bad
lightning storm.  finally got this other one installed
correctly.  haven't been around in a while, even to
lurk, so i thought i'd post.
In my car lately...

REM -- Reveal & Up
U2 -- Pop & ATYCLB
LSU -- Graceshaker
OTR -- GDBD & FFR
Aunt Betty's -- Aunt Betty's

Anyone else listening to the new REM? At first listen
nothing really jumped out at me, but it grew on me
after the second or third time through.  Now I can't
get enough of it.  Stipe is a brilliant songwriter.
Thoughts? Comments?

Back, as long as my modem stays intact,
Jay