Re: michael jackson and guilty pleasures

i was trying so hard to stay hiding under the bed but
i can't stay a lurker with questions like these. grrr
to you! but nice to meet you. my name's sara. i'm 22.
from iowa. and so on.

> now, here's my new question for you: if you were
> going halfway around the
> world for six months, and could only take a few
> albums for the sake of
> packing lightly and living simply, who would you
> take?

violent femmes- new times
u2- all that you can't leave behind
r.e.m.- green
otr-ffr
mike knott- life of david
danielson famile- (i'd have to make a favorites cd)
counting crows- (probably a napster's compilation)

there's a cd a month. that should work. and they're in
reverse alphabetical order.

and for a guilty pleasure-- safety dance. it's been in
my head... almost as annoying as dvd menu music.

there it is.
sara