underoos

Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Uncool bands/artists I dig: Michael Jackson, Duran
> Duran, Backstreet Boys, N*SYNC, Britney, Janet,
> Madonna.  I'm a music pushover (I like everything)
> and always like the underdog...

yeah, i was just thinking *just yesterday* about
how much of an underdog Madonna & Michael Jackson
are in the music community.

it's gotta be rough living life on a day-to-day
basis like they are.  i think i'm gonna sent Madonna
that half-eaten can of pears in my fridge.  she's
probably hungry.

striking a pose,
Dan

np: chevelle - point #1